ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:51 pm 

I can only say that flickr.com is best spot for sharing, combining, sorting, anything :D. You can tag them with ADS, or even create an ads Group with which you can associate your photos. You'll only have bother with the upload: 100MB is the monthly limit for free users, but since for them the max resolution is 1024x768 if you resample the photos I'm sure they'll be less than a 100MB.
Also, now that I thought of it, creating a group is an even better idea since the ADS tag I used so far also "rhymes" w/ the plural of ad so there'd be a lot of other photos in the selection. (then, you can still tag them to be able to be sorted for different locations)
Adam Dobay wrote:
Oh, the Mrs. and I were already thinking about opening a gallery where everyone could upload their photos of ADS but it seems you guys beat me to it. :) Well I have 250 ADS photos sorted by location, so if anyone has an upload spot I can put them up, it's only 141 megabytes. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:46 am 

Oh, the Mrs. and I were already thinking about opening a gallery where everyone could upload their photos of ADS but it seems you guys beat me to it. :) Well I have 250 ADS photos sorted by location, so if anyone has an upload spot I can put them up, it's only 141 megabytes. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:25 pm 

I'll link these pics to the Institute website. It would be nice if such collections were produced of the new building too. Let me know when they are. And thanks a lot for them!

Post subject: Re: ADS Photos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:23 pm 

whitezo wrote:
If someone already feels homesick about our beloved ADS they can check out this little collection of sights & places, well known and obscure (especiall the basement :) of the "greenest" ELTE campus. Check 'em out at flickr.com and feel free to leave comments (if you're registered :). Dürer Café - one of my fav places - was left out, but I thought that it was done by so many other people, so if you have some photos about the cafe do not hesitate over sharing them :).

cheers,
Zo

Thanks very much!!!! :) The English SzHÉK is planning further -yet secret- things about collecting photos of ADS. Up-to-date news will be posted here.

Post subject: ADS Photos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:29 pm 

If someone already feels homesick about our beloved ADS they can check out this little collection of sights & places, well known and obscure (especiall the basement :) of the "greenest" ELTE campus. Check 'em out at flickr.com and feel free to leave comments (if you're registered :). Dürer Café - one of my fav places - was left out, but I thought that it was done by so many other people, so if you have some photos about the cafe do not hesitate over sharing them :).

cheers,
Zo