ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Again there's a slight problem
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:32 pm 

Adam Dobay wrote:
For more than a week now the printer's office has only been open from 10.30 to 12, "for technical reasons". That is a very short opening time, come on, I know there's two people there, but two people can run a grocery store from 5 in the morning to 9 in the evening or any shop from 10 to 17 at least. This is quite annoying especially if one has classes at that time every day. Can nothing be done against this?

I don't want to spread false rumors, but as far as I know the workers of the PS are protesting for higher salaries by beeing open for such a short time... Not that it helps us, but it might be useful to realize that if the situation is so, than the shop will most probably never be open for a longer time (at least until ADS is sold). (Just to illustrate the financial situ, this monday we were told by teacher on the tennis class that we will have to be outside from then on as the uni could not pay the rent of the tent, which is OK if the wether is sunny and nice, but i have not so far seen anyone playing tennis in snow...)

Post subject: Again there's a slight problem
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:55 am 

For more than a week now the printer's office has only been open from 10.30 to 12, "for technical reasons". That is a very short opening time, come on, I know there's two people there, but two people can run a grocery store from 5 in the morning to 9 in the evening or any shop from 10 to 17 at least. This is quite annoying especially if one has classes at that time every day. Can nothing be done against this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:44 pm 

R_Gabor wrote:
I have no idea about the regular opening hours of the printer's shop during the exam period, but I'll be at Ajtósi tomorrow and if the shop is still closed and there's no sign on the door, I'll try to make inquiries and post the results.

it should be from 8-12.

One of the librarians said that the problem might be that there are 2 people for the job all together and it is the nastiest weather to catch a cold, for example...

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:15 pm 

I have no idea about the regular opening hours of the printer's shop during the exam period, but I'll be at Ajtósi tomorrow and if the shop is still closed and there's no sign on the door, I'll try to make inquiries and post the results.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:01 pm 

Wow, I was hoping to go to the Printer's office to pick up the texts for my exams as I couldn't before the holidays because of an illness. Does that mean I won't be able to buy them tomorrow? I wonder.

Post subject: printer's shop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:13 pm 

hi! i went to the ADS today (02/Jan) in the hope that the p. s. will be open(as they were supposed to be) and i can buy the material for my exam on the 13th of JAn, but - surprise surprise - they were not open :? . there wasnt any note on the door about when they would be open and whoever(official and non-official person) i asked - surprise surprise - did not know anything about this thing. could anybody help me whether they will open in the coming days or will they open at all... :?

i appreciate any info, thank you in advance