ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Course material
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:31 am 

joa_nah wrote:
I'm sorry that I've made a new topic for this but where shall I read the essays that are needed for course BBN-ANG-112/a? Mr. Csepreghy said some place where we could find them, but we couldn't hear it well and not dared ask questions about that. I've searched in some directories on SEAS but found nothing, sadly.
Thank you.

it is probably a. printing office (right next to the library) b. copy shop (on the other side of Dürer in building B). you might want to check those - obviously, the easiest way to find this out is to write an e-mail.

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject: Re: Course material
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:34 pm 

joa_nah wrote:
I'm sorry that I've made a new topic for this but where shall I read the essays that are needed for course BBN-ANG-112/a? Mr. Csepreghy said some place where we could find them, but we couldn't hear it well and not dared ask questions about that. I've searched in some directories on SEAS but found nothing, sadly.
Thank you.

As far as I know he does not have a folder in the course materials page, but ask him and he will surely repeat it again, he is v. enthusiastic about literary theory. :D He may have told you about books in the English library...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:00 pm 

joa_nah wrote:
we couldn't hear it well and not dared ask questions
Oh, don't be shy, feel free to ask questions at seminars any time, and at lectures after the lecture or in the teachers office hours. You may also write emails to teachers. Contact data are at http://seas3.elte.hu/seas/staff/contact.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:54 pm 

This is where teachers upload their course material: http://seas3.elte.hu/coursematerial/index.html

Post subject: Course material
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:32 am 

Thank you.