Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:04 pm 

check this page: http://seas3.elte.hu/seas/studies/cours ... inars.html

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:07 pm 

For some reason I cannot see it when I open ETR. The last 492.21 course is i, Peteri Eva, and that is it. I checked it in "altalanos" as well, and there was no ANN-492.21, j course. Can you please help me today, I hope I can come back to check it again tonight. I hope it will appear, so I can see the course too. I know I need to take it before Feb. 24 noon, but I do not know when I can check ETR again. Thank you for helping me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:23 pm 

ANN-492.21/j is in the ETR since Monday afternoon.

Post subject: ..,
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:10 pm 

It's not there...I am sorry, but I cannot find 492. 21,Andrea Kirchknopf. She said she will do it, but it is still not in ETR. Please help, I need to take this course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:49 pm 

Because she entered it in the SEAS database today. Course codes were generated and sent to ETR on 9 Feb.

I did this one manually now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:36 pm 

Andrea Kirchknopf already has her name with the number 21, but I cannot see it in ETR. Can you please help? I also asked her to contact you with this problem. I cannot check my emails or the Net often. Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:12 am 

What you suggest seems to be a good one: get an ANN-492.21 teacher to sign your markbook and tell them that Ms Kirchknopf is going to give you the mark. (The existing codes will soon appear attached to the Catalogue.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:57 am 

Are there any other solutions to this problem? I really hope there is at least one.

:?

Post subject: cont....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:36 pm 

I wrote an email to professor Péteri telling her about my problem. I did not receive an answer yet. I saw that she has topic 21, and I asked her if I can just take "her" course, but still keep my own supervisor. I hope this is possible. I cannot think of anything else right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:43 am 

I repeat: teachers are responsible for indicating what topics they supervise whether they know about it, or not. I did my best to let them know about it. I cannot go after all 200 teachers asking them individually questions like this. If a teacher wants to be a supervisor for some topic, they should indicate this in the academic database.

Post subject: ANN-492.21
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:54 am 

Andrea Kirchknopf does not know anything about this. I already asked her. She told me to ask you. Besides, she signed my thesis title sheet in March, and I asked then if she can be my supervisor, and professor Ferencz Győző told me that this is possible. Also, he told me that I can have topic 21. He did not mention that this might be a problem. What is the solution?
Is this the correct code that I need to write in my markbook (mentioned before)?
I cannot see it in ETR, I checked it today. Please help.

Post subject: Re: ANN-492.21
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:25 pm 

dzsuzsi wrote:
I am not sure about the tutorial seminar. I know you wrote about it somewhere. My code is 492.21 (sister arts), do I need something else there? My supervisor is Kirchknopf Andrea, who is a PhD student. Officially it is: Tutoriális szeminárium ANN-492.21, G, 2, 30/félév. Do I need anything else here?
Unfortunately Ms Kirchknopf registered to take supervisees in topics 14, 15 and 16, not 21, so the tutorial seminar you need is not available. You may ask her about this.
dzsuzsi wrote:
Second question: I know that there are papers to be signed by my supervisor (Konzultációs lap or something like that). Where can I find this? Do I need any other papers for this tutorial seminar (to be signed or written on)?
This is a departmental thing, SEAS does not require any such document. Your supervisor has to sign your markbook at the beginning of the term and give you a mark at the end of the term. That's all.
dzsuzsi wrote:
3rd question: I cannot find the Tutorial seminar in ETR, where is it?
I never approached the ETR from the students' side (I can't). From my side, I see all tutorials advertised perfectly.

Post subject: ANN-492.21
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:17 pm 

I am not sure about the tutorial seminar. I know you wrote about it somewhere. My code is 492.21 (sister arts), do I need something else there? My supervisor is Kirchknopf Andrea, who is a PhD student. Officially it is: Tutoriális szeminárium ANN-492.21, G, 2, 30/félév. Do I need anything else here?
Second question: I know that there are papers to be signed by my supervisor (Konzultációs lap or something like that). Where can I find this? Do I need any other papers for this tutorial seminar (to be signed or written on)?
3rd question: I cannot find the Tutorial seminar in ETR, where is it?
I am going to Greece on Saturday (Thessaloniki with Erasmus), so I really need the answers to these questions. Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:30 pm 

No, you have to take one such course, ANN-492, AKN-496 or AMN-390,depending on your major.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:03 pm 

I forgot... do I have to take this course twice? I mean take it for 2 semesters?

If they aren't, how could we?