|Do you make these dissertation writing mistakes?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||loricohen87 [ Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 am ]|
|Post subject:||Do you make these dissertation writing mistakes?|
Loads of bad dissertations have been written and yet there are many to be written. It seems some students set up their minds while writing a dissertation to come up with the worst dissertation ever been written. The great dissertations are so rare that dissertation of a bad quality overtakes the high quality dissertation in huge numbers.
Do you want to know how students help themselves to write bad dissertations?
Here are some dissertation writing mistakes that help students to come up with the worst dissertation one of its own kind:
1. Surrounding themselves with in-agreement people: Doctoral students have a habit to surround themselves by like-minded people who think just like them. Although, this habit help themselves a lot in writing a dissertation but they become deprive of the views that may stand out their dissertation as a challenge to be accepted among the better ones; ultimately, their dissertation writing seems ordinary.
2. Selecting the topic just for them: Many students convince themselves about the topic they choose without bearing in mind about recent periodicals or dissertations. Who knows the topic that appears fascinating to them become out dated?
3. Continuing with a broader scope and vague terms: Many students can’t kept their breadth in a broader scope of dissertation writing as they run after more than one ideas to finish their dissertation as early as possibly without considering about the consequences.
4. Holding back the creativity by ignoring the outline: An outline serves as a roadmap to dissertation but students are used to of ignoring the dissertation outline that they don’t even think to plan their dissertation writing.
5. Confining to restricted bibliography: It appears that students refer to bibliographies that support their point of view only. They ignore that the purpose of dissertation is to study a valuable question and not meant to prove your point of view.
6. Presuming that anything not written in English worth nothing! Students don’t even try to value the literature written in any language other than English that help themselves in writing an incomplete dissertation; hence their literature review remains a mystery.
7. Declaring statements by force and not by proof: Many students don’t even think to justify their statements regarding their dissertations on the basis of proof. They think that the way to make an impressive statement is to outcry the side of evidence.
8. Why to proofread and waste your time? At times, students prefer to cut out the proofread that prevent their dissertation writing to be free of weak arguments, ideas or spelling mistakes.
9. Why should the assistance of experts be taken? It’s a general observation that the students avoid to take assistance of experts about their dissertation topics so that they can get help from them regarding the aspects of their work.
10. Proving the point at all cost: Loads of students use fake methodologies, false evidence and forced arguments to prove their point at all cost whether it’s right or wrong that lead their dissertation to be rejected.
These were the common mistakes that doctoral students make most of the times. Are you one of them?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group