ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:33 pm 

Dr Nádasdy is a wonderful lecturer. You will learn a lot about linguistics if you attend the lectures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:14 pm 

Do you recommend me to attend the FLN lectures or would it mess up my present knowledge and it is better to learn only from the book?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:12 am 

ANN-141, of course. That code is in your curriculum, BBN-FLN-101 is not. If you check the Catalogue, you can see that Dr Lázár will give the exam at the end of the term (but there will be no lecture by him). There will be a lecture by Dr Nádasdy, which will be rather different (if not for else but because the audience will include not only English majors and the lecture will be delivered in Hungarian). If somebody will need ANN-141 in later terms, s/he will have to take the BBN-FLN-101 exam under the ANN-141 code.

Post subject: what code/lecture?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:59 am 

My question is that now what should I write in the Index book. The ANN introling's code or the new BA code? And if there is no lecture at ANN introling (just exam) then is it possible to attend the BA FLN lecture to learn some, or professor Nadasdy's BA lecture is different from the old ANN intoling one with professor Lazar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:11 pm 

And in the autumn 2006 term there will be an IntroLing lecture in the BA programme, which we will consider equivalent with the current lecture. (Currently DELG is working on restoring the IntroLing seminar, so recent warnings about its phasing out will probably prove to be premature.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:24 pm 

in the spring semester, there will be an exam without the lecture, that is for sure.

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject: IntroLing Lecture
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:13 pm 

Actually, I would like to ask a few questions about the IntroLing Lecture in the new system. I have not got the credits from this lecture and I do not know whether is it possible to learn this in the next year (autumn 2006), or it won't be possible to do these credits later than the next semester (spring 2006)? :?: