ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Party, party, party :)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 pm 

If you want to have fun on Saint Paddy's Day, come to the Zöld Macska Diákpince to enjoy the show of the Blackbird Irish Dance School and the celtic band Lark In The Morning.

20 March 8 p.m.
Zöld Macska Diákpince www.zoldmacska.hu
entrance fee: 500 HUF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:04 am 

For those still looking for the best party for celebrating the coming of the new year I would warmly recommend considering a visit to http://www.minimalheadz.hu
Great line-up, exclusive location, moderate prices. Seems like a great party to me! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:12 pm 

Check out http://www.elektronicum.hu if you are looking for something to do tonight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:38 pm 

Here I am again. Last week I was so lucky that I had the chance to get my first party experience in a foreign country. It happened to be in Club Flex, Wien which is one of the major semi-underground clubs in the city. The main features of the line-up were: Richie Hawtin & Magda (teacher & student :P ). For those who know them, I do not think that I need explain how good the music was, and for those who do not have the slightes idea, all I can say is that minimaltechno ROCKS! :lol: The place was also fabolous, the sound-sys was really on the top (not extremely loud, but had such a bassline... :o ), only there were a bit too much people. All in all, the party was worth the 5 hours of travelling! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:30 pm 

Again something to write to myself about... :roll: 2nd Sept was the date of this years' last 3as6árh1. It was a tremendous party, even better than the one in june. There was less people, even better sound and lights, and much bettter service (with "gulyásleves" and hot-dog taking the lead :P ). The music was mostly perfect, not speaking about the weather. The only negative thing was that the police decided to raid the party at 4:30 am, which meant the end of the gathering (which was by the way totally legal). Luckly there were no physical attrocities, although I do not understand why the police had to act like this. :evil:
Anyway, the party was great, and I'm looking forward to the next promising event in Tűzraktár, on 01.10.05. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:32 pm 

It seems that only I maintain this topic. Well, if its up to me... :roll:

Have anybody been to the Hyperspace that featured Miss Kittin & Richie Hawtin? I was there, and I have to say that it was one of the best parties in my life... If somebody knows these two artists, than it is no question why! 8) It has been my first "Hyper" since 6 years, but I do not regret going there. NO WAY. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:33 pm 

The date is fixed for the upcoming 3as6árh1: 4. june 2005. (Rain-day: 11. june) 7 dancefloors 8) + visuals + extras + forest-cleaning in the morning!

And the line-up (if anybody is familiar, than that's the reason to drop in, if noone, than that's :D )

Electronikum Parkoló__
Reakthor
R2D2
Gabriel Lehr & Cemaci
Monique
Christoph
FullLogic
Dork

Techno Lugas
Wolter
Maks
Placid
Zefyr
Toe

Goa Tisztás
Tribal-Earth Live
Toge
Era
Neospirit
Snag

Hegytető
EnterSion
Atti
Bódis Gyula
Szency
Meghallgat-Lak
Kereszt

Darkside Domb
Erká
Lia
Lukin
Dice
Sinus

Lazító
Isu
Tégla
Morgontz
Mesterházy
Kybortz

Erdő
Al-Matrog dobkör
Torunga Didgeridoo

Vizualitás
Lotus Fusion
FullLogic
Vicky
EnterSion
meloDIA
Telesport
D250 Labs.

Post subject: Party, party, party :)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:22 pm 

I don't know wheter anybody is familiar with the traditional 3as6árh1 (Hármashatár-hegy) parties, but (at the moment) it seems that the next event will be held on 4th June. It seems to be a promising party, with 6 dance(floors ? :wink: ), however, my previous experience show that even one would be enough... :lol:

So, I kindly invite everyone who is up for the best open-air party(-series) of the year, with guaranteedly good artists (dj sets & live acts in nearly every style of electronic music (minimal, breakz, goa, downtempo...)). In addition, providing free enrtry is a basic principle of the organizers. 8)

Check out http://www.illegalparty.hu (More info soon!)

If anyone has the intention of presenting his or her musical abilities on this event, feel free to contact the organizers!

[I think it might be fair to mention that I am NOT an organizer, I just think this is a cool event, since I have already been on a few in the previous years. I also intended this topic for the discussion of such events. :) ]