ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:12 pm 

szigetva wrote:
I think you have to turn with your question directly to DEAL, the department responsible for this part of the final examination. (Apparently, that department does not find it important to answer student queries in this forum.)

Thank you, I'll ask them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:58 am 

I think you have to turn with your question directly to DEAL, the department responsible for this part of the final examination. (Apparently, that department does not find it important to answer student queries in this forum.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:05 pm 

I have questions again about teacher's degree.
I know, that basically ex-CETT students don't have to take the methodology final exam to get a teacher's degree, whereas ex-TFK students have to.
I'd like to know if this is still true because I found some interesting changes.
First of all, in the new 'Felvételi Tájékoztató' (Kék könyv) I found that those ex-TFk students who got their diploma in the year 2003/2004 don't have to take an entrance exam (above 3,80). Well, I was on that year and I had to take an entrance exam (well, as you can see, I passed and I'm on the 2nd year now).
Here is the quotation from the book:
Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem
Bölcsészettudományi Kar

angol (ELTE) (egyetemi)(12)

Képz. forma: Kiegészítő Tag.: Nappali Fin. forma: Állami

Képzési idő (félév): 4
Irányszám: erre a szakra több szakkal együtt van megadva irányszám 28

A képzésre csak a kar hallgatói jelentkezhetnek!

12 A szakon lehetőség van arra, hogy az angol (egyetemi) és a német (egyetemi) kiegészítő alapképzés szakokon mentesüljön a vizsga alól a hallgató, ha a Karon nyelvtanár szakon 2003/2004-es tanévben, vagy azt követően szerzett oklevelet, és tanulmányi átlaga elérte a 3,80-at, vagy oklevele jó, vagy jeles minősítésű. A főiskolai (volt TFK-s) hallgató abban az esetben nyer vizsga nélkül felvételt, ha a 2003/2004-es tanévben, vagy azt követően végzett, és az oklevele jeles vagy jó minősítésű, vagy az illető szakon halmozott (göngyölített) tanulmányi átlaga legalább 4,51.

Well, do we, ex-TFk students really have to take methodology final exam again (even if we did it at TFK in 2004, and we attended TFK for 4 years, not only 3 as ex-CETT students)???
As far as I know, we had to take a special 'Tanári képesítő vizsga' as part of our final exams at TFK.

Thank you for your reply in advance,

Eszter :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:34 pm 

:cry:
A little bit unfair...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:53 am 

Yes, only ex-CETT students are exempt. Cf. http://seas3.elte.hu/seas/studies/gradu ... ation.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:44 am 

Even if I had done Methodology final exam at college? (two years ago...).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:43 pm 

You have to take the English methodology part (seried 91 at http://seas3.elte.hu/seas/studies/gradu ... opics.html ) of the final examination.

Post subject: TEACHER's DEGREE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:01 pm 

I have a serious question and I think other supplemetary students feel uncertain about getting a teacher's degree after this 4-semester education.
I received my college degree at ex-TFK, so I entered a 4-year education, where - according to the new law - we had to write a special 'Teaching Thesis' (Tanári képesítő dolgozat) and we had a separate exam for getting the teacher's degree (Tanári képesítő vizsga).
Now, I'm a 2nd year student here and at the end of the education I want to get the teacher's degree as well (so not only 'bölcsész' but 'tanári' diploma as well). My question is that what do I have to do to get that?
The main reason for my question is that I've already done the teacher's degree as I mentioned before, I had a final exam on methodology, so I don't know yet what do do? Is there a college and a university level of teacher's degree?
On the other hand I'm a student of Hungarian supplementary education as well (also ELTE), where we are not supposed to do anything to get the teacher's degree, we will simply get the 'bölcsész és tanári' diploma. The TO that belongs to that education said that why we should do anything to get the teacher's degree if we had done it before, at college?
I don't know what to do, and I hope someone can answer my question.
Thanks, Eszter

P.S. Probably the case of those who had entered a 3-year college education is different...