It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:08 pm 

Thanks a lot. Will do. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:01 pm 

Tara wrote:
My question is: can I do the szakdolgozat cimbejelento when I am not an active student?
Yes.
Tara wrote:
Let's say I do it in October 2007 to be able to write my thesis by October 2008. Is it possible?
If you submit the title in Oct 2007, you can submit the thesis in March 2008 the earliest and defend the thesis in June 2008.
Tara wrote:
Does one have to enrol for 4 terms to be able to get a degree as AKN?
I think yes, but I'm not sure. Try asking in the BTK forum of ETR, Taskóné seems to be answering queries nowadays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:52 pm 

I have a question concerning deadlines. I am an AKN student who has fulfilled almost all the compulsory courses required. This is my second term. I am moving abroad this summer and my plan is to try to finish school from there. I thought I would skip a term while I am accustomed to the new place.

My question is: can I do the szakdolgozat cimbejelento when I am not an active student? Let's say I do it in October 2007 to be able to write my thesis by October 2008. Is it possible?

Does one have to enrol for 4 terms to be able to get a degree as AKN?

I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:58 am 

nagydann wrote:
I am an AKN student in my last term (4th, spring). I entered the tutorial seminar this term but I do not wish to write my thesis this term. Is that possible? Do you think I can discuss it with my tutor?
I plan to have a final exam in 2008 spring. (The reason I entered the tutorial seminar now is the one I found below in one of the posts (you cannot reach 'abszolutoriom' without passing all obligatory subjects)).

yes. it is possible. It would be polite, however, if you told your supervisor about it (and agree on how and when you want to do your thesis).

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:51 am 

I am an AKN student in my last term (4th, spring). I entered the tutorial seminar this term but I do not wish to write my thesis this term. Is that possible? Do you think I can discuss it with my tutor?
I plan to have a final exam in 2008 spring. (The reason I entered the tutorial seminar now is the one I found below in one of the posts (you cannot reach 'abszolutoriom' without passing all obligatory subjects)).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:27 pm 

Your choice. If you have a supervisor already, take it now. But it's also okay in the spring term.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:18 pm 

Do I have to enter the tutorial seminar for this (autumn) term if I submit my thesis in March or is it enough in the spring term?

thnx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:07 pm 

Ask your supervisor or the head of the host department.

Post subject: tutorial seminar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:22 pm 

How shall I decide if I have to choose .91 (methodology) or .61 (applied linguistics) for the code of the tutorial seminar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:23 am 

The title announcement deadline is regulated by the Studies and Exams Code (TVSz). The number of tutorials was lessened because one such seminar is enough to achieve the goal that students have to cooperate with a supervisor. (Mind you, you submit your title in October/May and your thesis in October/March, which leaves only one full term in between.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:49 am 

szigetva wrote:
Norbi wrote:
English majors obligatorily take two (ANN--492 and ANN--494),
This is out-of-date: there is just one tutorial for ANN students too. The rest is okay. You take this seminar when you cooperate with your supervisor. Note, however, that you have to register for the term to take this course, so don't leave it after when you have done all your other courses.

I was just wondering (as always) why do we have to hand in our "szakdolgozati cimbejelento" a year before handing in our thesis if we don't have to complete two tutorials? I mean, what's the point in this process?

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:31 pm 

Norbi wrote:
English majors obligatorily take two (ANN--492 and ANN--494),
This is out-of-date: there is just one tutorial for ANN students too. The rest is okay. You take this seminar when you cooperate with your supervisor. Note, however, that you have to register for the term to take this course, so don't leave it after when you have done all your other courses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:56 pm 

Hey,

I've found the following at http://seas3.elte.hu/seas/studies/major ... ntary.html

Term 1: 233, 251, 252, 299, 3xx
Term 2: 221, 3xx, 3xx, 3xx
<b>Term 3</b>: 223, 3xx, 3xx, 3xx, <b>496</b>
Term 4: 3xx, SZD, ZV

And you could also have a look at http://seas3.elte.hu/seas/studies/gradu ... hesis.html

In the credit system work with the Supervisor is formalized: (non-supplementary) English majors obligatorily take two (ANN--492 and ANN--494), supplementary English majors obligatorily take one (AKN--496), American majors optionally take one (AMN--390) Tutorial Seminar. The code of the seminar must be supplemented by the two-digit topic-specific ending. They enter this code/these codes in their credit book and the Supervisor signs it and gives them a mark at the end of the term(s).

Post subject: AKN496-Tutorial seminar
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:36 pm 

I have several questions in connection with the tutorial seminar even after reading the forum topic "Tutorial seminars" under "Courses".
One of my questions is that when do we have to take them? Let's say that an AKN student wants to get her diploma in June 2006. Does this mean that she has to take the tutorial seminar next term (2005 Autumn)? Or is it enough later?
Is it clear now how do we have to write it in the mark book? (if it's not different from the formerly mentioned and discussed forum topic, I partly understand what to do).
THX, E:)