Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:02 pm 

clarika wrote:
nil_1986 wrote:
hi everybody
i'm an new erasmus student from turkey :) i'm very exciting. i want to ask a quesition. i searched at net but i can't.
so i want elte academy calender please...
thanks

hi,

there's a Hungarian version here: http://eltebtk.aspnet.hu/download/2007-2008-as%20tan%C3%A9v%20rendje.doc There is no English version yet, but the most important data are the following:

1, Fall term: 3rd September to 14th December
Registration week for Fall term: from 3rd to 7th September
Fall break from 29th October to 2nd November
Exam period: 17th December to 1st February 2008.

2, Spring term: 4th February to 16th May
Registration week for Spring term: 4th to 8th February
Spring break: 19th to 25th March
Pázmány day: 9th May
Exam period: 19th May to 4th of July

than you very much see you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:31 am 

nil_1986 wrote:
hi everybody
i'm an new erasmus student from turkey :) i'm very exciting. i want to ask a quesition. i searched at net but i can't.
thanks

hi,

there's a Hungarian version here: http://eltebtk.aspnet.hu/download/2007-2008-as%20tan%C3%A9v%20rendje.doc There is no English version yet, but the most important data are the following:

1, Fall term: 3rd September to 14th December
Registration week for Fall term: from 3rd to 7th September
Fall break from 29th October to 2nd November
Exam period: 17th December to 1st February 2008.

2, Spring term: 4th February to 16th May
Registration week for Spring term: 4th to 8th February
Spring break: 19th to 25th March
Pázmány day: 9th May
Exam period: 19th May to 4th of July

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:33 pm 

hi everybody
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:16 am 

Results are on the wall in ADS. Though te Greek contactperson has already sent an email, it was late, because it gave the deadline of application (30th June) in the student residence halls on 9th July...

Bartalus Boglárka gave an information sheet, which told that the number of Erasmus students must be limited (60%).

Post subject: help
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:53 pm 

Can sb please help!!! Where can I find the Erasmus results? I have no idea if I am going or not :cry:
Who should I contact? Is there an office, or person? Is it possible that they did not contact me because I will not be among those who can go? Hope sb knows something. :?:

Post subject: Thessaloniki
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:56 pm 

Is there anyone who has already been to Thessaloniki? (Either with Erasmus or else.) I'm going next year, but there are no info about the place...

Post subject: Re: Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:36 pm 

dzsuzsi wrote:
I heard that there is a decision about Erasmus applications.

Someone told me that she saw my name on the list of people who "won" but I did not receive any emails or phone calls. Who should I call to find out more info about this? Where am I going, can it change, can I apply next year if I do not want to go to that destination, or what is the next step, where do we apply for financial aid, etc.

Can sb please help! I will only be at the ADS campus on the 28th, b/c that's when I have an exam there. :( :?

you might want to contact prof Halácsy. ( halacsy@ludens.elte.hu ), who's mostly responsible for these affairs (or, if another teacher is responsible for your destination, you might want to try to write to her/him).

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject: Help!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:44 pm 

I heard that there is a decision about Erasmus applications.

Someone told me that she saw my name on the list of people who "won" but I did not receive any emails or phone calls. Who should I call to find out more info about this? Where am I going, can it change, can I apply next year if I do not want to go to that destination, or what is the next step, where do we apply for financial aid, etc.

Can sb please help! I will only be at the ADS campus on the 28th, b/c that's when I have an exam there. :( :?

Post subject: more destinations
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:24 pm 

DELG has contacts with Lublin and is planning to make one with Nice. Coordinator: Attila Starcevic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:58 pm 

Hi Rekus, Zoli, everyone..

Thanks for joining the forum, hope you're having a great holiday...

As for the Erasmus, you have to apply for it at the Dept of English Studies. You have to watch out for the notice boards, somehere around January there is usually a paper posted about the new Erasmus term, and about the requirements and the deadline, which is usually about end of February, beginning of March. So, if anyone sees a notice, please give us a shout at the forum :!:

As far as I know, there are several places to go to, along with Munich (Germany), there is Norwich (UK), Thessaloniki (Greece), Helsinki (Finnland) and Leuven. Each destination has a coordinator at the dept., e.g. for Munich and Helsinki it is KAtalin Halácsy. It is a good idea to go and see them if you are interested.

You usually have to hand in a CV, a study plan and a copy of your last semesters in your index books. There might be special requirements, e.g Norwich is an arts scholarship, so you may need to hand in a portfolio about your arts products or some of your end-term papers.

Cheers,
Hajni

Post subject: Re: questions??????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:35 pm 

München wrote:
Hi everyone,

I thought any of those lucky enough to go on an Erasmus scholarship would be interested in some information, and it's probably the same with those who play with the idea to risk and submit their applications....

Well.....

I just dropped back from Munich where I spent a marvellous Erasmus semester.... So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask (I hope I can help you :)) , or register at the forum and share ideas with the others!!!

See ya all at the forum...
Hajni

Hi Hajni!

I'm really interested in any scolarships available at Elte. I would be really pleased if you could tell me how you acquired this scholarship. What grades are needed for this particular scolarship? How people are picked to be given this scolarship? WHere do we have to apply for it? And you can study only in Germnay with it or at other places as well?
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.

Cheers:)
REkus
Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:01 pm 

Hi,

Can you tell me how did you apply for Erasmus? You don't have to detail all the process, just the first and basic steps. It would be a great help for me.

Thanks a lot,
Zoli

Post subject: questions??????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:04 pm 
Hi everyone,

I thought any of those lucky enough to go on an Erasmus scholarship would be interested in some information, and it's probably the same with those who play with the idea to risk and submit their applications....

Well.....

I just dropped back from Munich where I spent a marvellous Erasmus semester.... So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask (I hope I can help you :)) , or register at the forum and share ideas with the others!!!

See ya all at the forum...
Hajni