ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:21 pm 

Could somebody give me some information: are there going to be Erasmus-scholarships in 2007 (for the 2007/8 academic year)? I'm especially interested in the ones that are also available for postgraduate students.

Thanks, ági

Post subject: exact deadline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:31 pm 

Hi,

Could you tell me what the exact deadline is? I mean, I have classes tomorrow and I'd like to be shure that I won't miss it.

Thx,

Virag

Post subject: erasmus-ösztöndíj
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:33 pm 

FIGYELEM!

ERASMUS-ÖSZTÖNDÍJ

Kedves Hallgatók!

Az Angol-Amerikai Intézetnek jelenleg 7 intézménnyel van diákcsere-kapcsolata az ERASMUS-program keretében:

München (koordinátor: Halácsy Katalin /Anglisztika Tsz/-graduális és posztgraduális helyre is lehet pályázni)
Helsinki (koordinátor: Halácsy Katalin- graduális és posztgraduális helyre is lehet pályázni)
Thessaloniki (koord.: Takács Ferenc /Anglisztika Tsz/)
Norwich (koord.: Péter Ágnes /Anglisztika Tsz/)
Turku (koord.: Federmayer Éva /Amerikanisztika Tsz/)
Lublin (koord.: Starcevic Attila /Angol Nyelvészeti Tsz/)
Nizza (koord.: Starcevic Attila)

Mivel a hivatalos rektori levél még nem érkezett meg, nem tudjuk, hogy pontosan hány ösztöndíjat kapunk.
A beérkezett pályázatokat rangsoroljuk, és a pályázati helyek pontos ismeretében dönt az Intézet az ösztöndíjasok személyéről.
Az ösztöndíj időtartama általában 3-4 hónap.

A pályázatok leadásának határideje 2006. március 30.

Pályázati feltételek:
Minden megpályázott helyre be kell adni a következőket (236-os szoba Bartalus Boglárka):

-egy angol típusú önéletrajzot (angolul)
-a tanszék (esetleg az intézet más tanszéke) két oktatójának ajánlólevelét
-indexmásolatot az utolsó két elvégzett félévről
-tanulmányi tervezetet: mit szeretne kutatni, mivel szeretne foglalkozni a külföldi egyetemen
-elérhetőség (lakcím, telefon, e-mail)

Speciális kívánalmak:

München: jó német nyelvtudás (mivel az előadások német nyelven folynak)
Norwich: -dokumentáció valamifajta művészeti tevékenységben elért legjobb eredményekről
-lakhatási lehetőség biztosítása a cserepartnernek

Kállay Géza
intézetigazgató

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:05 pm 

Hi, can you tell me when this year's deadline is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:50 pm 

Teemeah wrote:
can AKN students apply, too?

sure, why not? the only problem is that the dead line was on the 30th of March :cry:

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:38 pm 

can AKN students apply, too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:38 am 

Lukács Hajni wrote:
Dear Rekus,

... I would point out that you can apply for the Erasmus anytime, meaning also several times, but you can only get it once, at least as far as I know. However, it is true that once you got it, you cannot apply again.

BEst,
Hajni

yupp, sorry if I wasn't clear enough...

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:27 pm 

Dear Rekus,

I am soooo sorry, I had some problems with the system, so I could only post a reply now, I hope you could find some info you needed and everything was OK with the application?

ALthough I agree with Clarika, that you don't have to worry if something went wrong this time, because you can try it once again, I would point out that you can apply for the Erasmus anytime, meaning also several times, but you can only get it once, at least as far as I know. However, it is true that once you got it, you cannot apply again.

BEst,
Hajni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:08 pm 

Rekus wrote:
Dear Hajni,

I've got the info about Erasmus lately because unfortunately I didn't notice anything posted though I was looking. So now I'm wondering what can I do....in the break. I've written my CV and contacted two of my teachers and neighter of them sent me a reply. So now I'm sitting here and fearing to miss the oportunity which I was eager to grab.
But most importantly I want to ask you whether it is possible for me to apply at all because I'm only a 1st year student and I won't have two completed semesters by the deadline.
If that is not a problem then some other questions of mine:
How am I to write a study plan for I don't even know the subjects that I can take up?
And is it possible to go on with my studies in München at all?

I'd be grateful if you answered me as soon as possible in order not to lose any more time.....:)

Cheers,
Rekus

Hi,

1, you might go to their office hours and ask them. Actually, you only need to enclose 2 teacher's e-mail address!

2, don't you think that you still have some time to apply for a scholarship? I mean, being a 1st-yr student, you have at least 3 years to go! So you might want to wait for another year to see what interests you and chose the destination when you know what you could profit from the most. It's only an advice since you can apply for Erasmus only once in a lifetime.

yours

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:39 pm 

Dear Hajni,

I've got the info about Erasmus lately because unfortunately I didn't notice anything posted though I was looking. So now I'm wondering what can I do....in the break. I've written my CV and contacted two of my teachers and neighter of them sent me a reply. So now I'm sitting here and fearing to miss the oportunity which I was eager to grab.
But most importantly I want to ask you whether it is possible for me to apply at all because I'm only a 1st year student and I won't have two completed semesters by the deadline.
If that is not a problem then some other questions of mine:
How am I to write a study plan for I don't even know the subjects that I can take up?
And is it possible to go on with my studies in München at all?

I'd be grateful if you answered me as soon as possible in order not to lose any more time.....:)

Cheers,
Rekus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:54 pm 

I actually asked them and they said that in 2 weeks (i.e. right before the break) they will put the indexes in alphabetical order, so if you need the copy, you can ask Bukta Gáborné for it right before the break!

Post subject: IT'S TIME TO APPLY FOR ERASMUS!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:37 pm 

Dear everyone interested,

DES has posted its call for Erasmus applications (for next year)!!!

You can find the papers all around SEAS notice boards (there is also a copy on the door of Room 211).

Destinations, coordinators:

Helsinki; Halácsy Katalin
München; Halácsy Katalin
Thessaloniki; Takács Ferenc
Leuven; Péter Ágnes, in the absence of Kállay Géza.

DEADLINE: 30th March!!!

You will need to hand in (at Borka Éva's office): a CV, two letters of recommendations or contacts of the recommanding teachers, a study plan, a copy of your index book (the last two semesters, I think, and DON'T panic, they can (normally) print one at the Registrar for you....), your contacts. As for Leuven, you will also be invited for an interview.
For details, please have a look at the papers posted!!!

Good luck!

If anyone has any more information or any questions, this topic might be a good place to share them with the others .... Thanks:)