ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: not registered for spring term?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:10 am 

sara wrote:
Today I received an e-mail from Gyöngyi Óvári, which states that since I did not register for the spring term, all my courses have been erased.
I find this very odd, since I remember signing up via ETR a day or two before the dead-line. I saw on the "feliratkozási nyilatkozat" page that I had been successful. Now this page states that I am a "kihagyó". Strangely enough I have not had any messages from the ETR system until now saying I could not sign up for a course since I had not registered for the spring term. I have answered Ms. Óvári's mail, explaining my surprise and I hope to have an answer soon, but I wanted to know if anybody has a similar problem, or a solution.

I know, this question might sound odd, but did you bring the printed page to the MUK office of TO? If so, everything will be all right. Might you need help, though, you know how to reach angol SzHÉK :lol:

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:23 pm 

Not this term, but last term, the same thing happened to me, and I didn't even register via etr, but the traditional way! But don't worry, they sorted it out for me the next time I went to TO to clarify things. Only I wasted another hour standing in the queue after having done that already once that term. :evil:

Post subject: not registered for spring term?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:14 pm 

Today I received an e-mail from Gyöngyi Óvári, which states that since I did not register for the spring term, all my courses have been erased.
I find this very odd, since I remember signing up via ETR a day or two before the dead-line. I saw on the "feliratkozási nyilatkozat" page that I had been successful. Now this page states that I am a "kihagyó". Strangely enough I have not had any messages from the ETR system until now saying I could not sign up for a course since I had not registered for the spring term. I have answered Ms. Óvári's mail, explaining my surprise and I hope to have an answer soon, but I wanted to know if anybody has a similar problem, or a solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:19 pm 

Well, at least "pótbeiratkozás" is possible then. (It is not @ TTK ever since ETR was introduced.) My sister tried to register for me today (I'm at home with high temp.), but people were still filing at the entrance at 15:45... (My sister moved cca. 2 meters in 2 hours of time). I hope this means that monday is still a possible date. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:39 pm 

I think this will only be decided on Friday, when the TO sees the number of students still waiting to register at closing time. Last year it was postponed until Monday, and those who were there on Friday did not have to pay the usual fee ("különeljárási díj", a few thousand forints, I guess) for registering on the second week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:41 pm 

I wonder if the deadline of the registration will be postponed. Does anybody knows anything about this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:59 pm 

Traditional registration will be on from 6 to 10 February.

Post subject: registration for the spring term
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:37 pm 

Electronic registration for the spring term will be possible from 30 January till noon, 3 February, cf. https://etr.elte.hu/etrweb/hirdetesek.asp?hid=13