ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:33 pm 

As for the fact that you haven't got an e-mail, yet, I might just be asking the obvious, but have you asked TO in the etr to send an e-mail any time sg happens (and you have to have a public e-mail address)? At least, I know I tend to forget to do such things. :-)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:46 am 

i might have noticed that in earlier years, but sometimes the summer vacations erase things like that :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:38 am 

I don't think the registrar processes things during the weekend.

You may not have noticed, the Monday-off system ceased to exist as of spring 2004. You should go to seminars from MONDAY. For lectures, see http://seas3.elte.hu/lectures_on_week_1.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:32 am 

what if I have dropped my sheet into the wooden box, but haven't got an email that it was accepted yet???? :shock: I hope it doesn't mean anything, as I've dropped it only on Friday...

and do we study today, on Monday Sept 5th? or from tomorrow as in previous years?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:12 pm 

Alright, thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:09 pm 

kszalay wrote:
halmtomi wrote:
As far as I know, those who did their registration via the ETR need only to hand in the printed stuff in room 15, they don't have to sign anything.

What if I have already dropped off my sheet in the wooden box in the hallway last week? I also got an email from the ETR that my registration has been accepted and my status is active in ETR.

That's fine, the original idea was that you have to drop the sheet in room 15 but then the TO probably realised it's easier if they put a box in the hall. So if you dropped your sheet into the box, it must be OK. (Especially since it was confirmed in the email you mention.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:55 pm 

halmtomi wrote:
As far as I know, those who did their registration via the ETR need only to hand in the printed stuff in room 15, they don't have to sign anything.

What if I have already dropped off my sheet in the wooden box in the hallway last week? I also got an email from the ETR that my registration has been accepted and my status is active in ETR.

Would I still have to stand in any line??

If so, there's not much point in doing this "fancy" electronic registration....that is actually still paper-based.... :shock: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:13 am 

sure, have to hand in the paper, than wait till the to ea checks everything, sign a paper that they handed in everything and done. which means that there will be two lines, half the queue :lol:
no, it's not that funny...

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:11 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:33 pm 

I found the following on http://www.btk.elte.hu/to/aktualis.htm:

Beiratkozás menete a felsőbb éves hallgatók számára

Indexfelvétel előtt a MUK fsz. 47-es szoba előtt az index sorszám megtekintése.
Indexfelvétel a MUK fsz. 32-es szobában, mert csak az index bemutatásával lehet iratkozni!
Aki elektronikus úton regisztrálta iratkozását (vagy halasztását) az ETR-ben, a regisztrációs lapjával a fsz. 15-ös szobában iratkozik. Szintén a fsz. 15-ös szobában kérhetnek hallgatói jogviszony igazolást azok a hallgatók, akik már beiratkoztak.
Aki nem regisztrálta iratkozását (vagy halasztását) elektronikus úton (vagy nem tudta ezt megtenni hibaüzenet miatt) az ETR-ben, a fsz. 14-es szobában iratkozik a tanulmányi előadóknál.
Akinek beiratkozása a TB döntésétől függ, leghamarabb szeptember 7-én (szerdán) iratkozhat a fsz. 14-es szobában a tanulmányi előadóknál lévő TB döntési lista alapján.
Főiskolai hallgatók - a fentiek szerint - a fsz.16-os szobában iratkozhatnak.
A beiratkozási időszak 2005. szeptember 5 – 9-ig tart:

Hétfőtől – csütörtökig: 8.30-tól 16-ig

Pénteken: 8.30-tól 14-ig

Tanulmányi Hivatal

Does this mean that we have to queue again, although we did the electronic procedure, or it applies to those only who didn't submit the paper till 2nd Sept??? Or is this ambigous according to my understanding only?

I haven't find anything else in connection with this in etr.

Thanks for helping, if you can!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:11 pm 

Korinnka wrote:
Well, the new, electronic option does not seem to require markbooks (in case there really IS an option like that, I've heard different versions :? )... Thanks anyway!

etr.elte.hu wrote:
A kitöltött és aláírt adatlapot a Tanulmányi Osztályon kell leadnia. (a Tanulmányi Osztály nyitvatartása karonként változhat, a leadás pontos határidejét ott tudhatja meg)
A TO ellenőrzi, hogy a rendszerbe felvitt, és a leadott lapon szereplő adatai egyeznek-e. Jogi értelemben ezzel történik meg az adott félévre a beiratkozás.

maybe there you do need a markbook. I don't know. Still, markbooks have to be given out at the same time as before...

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:49 pm 

Well, the new, electronic option does not seem to require markbooks (in case there really IS an option like that, I've heard different versions :? )... Thanks anyway!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:46 am 

usually, its registration week (next week) since you can only register for the term with your markbook.

angol SzHÉK
angolszhek@gmail.com
http//angolszhek.uw.hu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:54 pm 

Answer in the BTK forum of ETR. Once you find it, please post it here too. Thanks.

Post subject: 2005 autumn markbooks?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:49 pm 

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when we can pick up our markbooks from the TO?