ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:13 pm 

Hello everyone, I'm wondering about this year's sports classes. It's not even registration week and all sports courses are not only already full, twice as many people are on each course as they can hold. :shock: I'm in my fifth year, and as those before me have said, I would not like to túlfut just because of the sports classes.
I called the HÖK today where a woman told me that she has no idea what I could do, maybe I should go up to the teachers and ask them to put me in :? (Yeah, right.) I told the woman about the possibility of a sorting by year basis, and she found the concept interesting. :roll: So does anyone know how this works?

And yet another question. Every year I see that a lot of people want to do yoga, but there's only one teacher holding one 20-person yoga class every semester. I have a fabulous yoga teacher who I study yoga at but I'm wondering if I can either get him into the curriculum or if I can at least get my own yoga classes under P. E. I know the statistical probability of such a thing must be quite low but there may be something you know and I don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:09 pm 

Thanks it's kind of you but I have class then. The only one that's good is the Zenes Gimnasztika on Monday 10-11.30am. Anyone out there who is on the list for it but wouldn't mind giving me their place?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:31 pm 

This is a bit strange, because as a last-year student your chances are quite high... It might be that only finalists wanted to take that course. :lol: However, I can offer you a place on a badminton course @ 9:30-11 on monday (you should register tomorrow), it seems that i won't be able to take that one (I just wanted to cancel my registration). Send me a mail if you are interested.

Post subject: Sport
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:51 pm 

Hi to all,

Question: Anyone out there who has a similar problem? I'm in my last semester and I still need to do 1 sport course. I've checked the lists in the ETR and registered for 1- the only one that is any good for me. I'm told in the ETR that I won't make the cut of those who get in. I have no ambition whatsoever to take up another semester simply to do a sport course. What on earth is possible for me? :shock:

Thanks.