ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:06 pm 

I didn't want to bother you with it... I guess I'll go to the Registrar directly and have it deleted. I thought students had encountered this problem before; when the ETR lets more people register than the secretary and the course is taken in the ETR and the index book but one isn't really in. I'll go and disturb the Registrar :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:50 pm 

No idea. I'm afraid I don't even understand the problem. And it probably does not concern a larger public, so we might discuss it privately through email.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:29 pm 

I've already asked ETR staff, but they might be late with the answer,and it is quite urgent. I wanted to take a pregram course (in "Szakforditas") but I couldn't fit in the list. I got so many different pieces of information from various sources that I ended up with a signature in my index book and a course subscrition in ETR -- which I couldn't alter. I was told that the Registrar would automatically delete my subscription as I'm not allowed to take the exam. But they didn't, the signature and the ETR record are still there :( What can I do about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:16 am 

It should have already, and it will quite certainly by autumn 2006.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:43 pm 

Oh, thank God (or rather seas staff :D )!
And thanx for the information. I'm looking forward to our good old preregistration :)
Do you happen to know when ETR will take over? Just to brave myself :)

Thx!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:16 pm 

Preregistration will still be on seas3, because ETR could not be adopted to take it over yet. I will write you all an email once I have definitive instructions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:05 am 

Hi all,
I guess I'm too tired but I don't get it. I didn't receive any such note from the Registrar, and I haven't got any e-mails about the survey -- as in previous terms :roll: So, whussup? I'm really worrid about ETR taking over SEAS... I can imagine that we won't have either a survey, or preregistration this following) term. Will it be so? It really seems to me quite a mess. I really can't imagine how we'll make it: to have enough seminars for instance.

So where should I preregister? And has it been decided which kind system we'll adopt? (You know there was a poll around September...)

thx

(sorry for being so tiresome)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:01 am 

Az Angol--Amerikai Intézet 2005. november 22-i értekezletének jegyzőkönyve wrote:
6. Szigetvári bejelenti, hogy az ETR nem lesz képes a 2006. tavaszi kurzusokra való előjelentkezést lebonyolítani, így azt ismét az intézeti rendszerben szervezzük.

Post subject: Registration next term
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:09 pm 

Dear mr Szigetva, and whom it may concern, I got a note in my markbook saying that next term the (pre)registration remains the same. Is that true??? :?: :?: :?: :?: