ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:46 pm 

Dear Mr. Szigetvari,
I had the same problem with this e-mail address registration as you had. I did not recieve that magic letter either. This whole ETR system is ridiculous but mainly the people who make it "work". They cannot solve my problem but they can delete my comments on the system. I wrote to Maczak Milan Miklos a quite nice letter but after a few seconds it disappeared :cry: Moreover I tried to reply to your comment which was about the connection of teachers and e-mail activation :) Yes, it was deleted as well. I think that this guy get anry with me :lol: Because non of my replies appeared.

BUT here is the key to the registration problem (one of ma friends evolved the solution) delete your datas+save it+ fill the gaps with your datas+ save it
With this process I get the letter.

The funny thing is that he almost made me believe that tha lack of the letter is because of my spamscan (and it is my fault) :shock:

I am really sad about the fact that they do not realize that the system does not work. In addition they delete the complains which they do not like.

I hope that seas will not be incorporated in this awful system

Cheers
vdorci :D

Post subject: the poll's over
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 pm 

Hi everybody,

I wanted to say 'hurray' but the poll topic has been blocked so I'll do it here (and now). So 'hurray', coz as far as I've seen; the ETR's finally proved not to be ready for overtaking seas... well, well... I guess it could have been expected. At least for those who contributed (is it the verb?) to our little discussion there. If you haven't checked that topic, 'we' voted for the TTK system over the PPK one. But we won't have either, coz ETR's just what it has always been :twisted:

No, really, I shouldn't speak this way. But... I'm so fond of our own that I don't want any other system... I don't want my teddy-bear been taken away :lol:

So, that's all I came to tell. Have a nice weekend.

flower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:13 pm 

Hello everybody...Just a short note to let you know that ETR finally accepted my course registration, so I managed to get everything done shortly before the deadline. Thanks to Mr. Szigetvári and all the others who helped us...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:06 am 

ETR seems to work normally again, so one day vefore the deadline it's possible to take 3xx courses!
:)
Thank you Mr. Szgietvári for your quick help! It's really nice from you to deal with our problems that should be solved by TO. It's good to know that someone is on our side :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:26 am 

Yours sounds like an individual problem, so I guess it has to do with your personal status in the ETR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:05 am 

Well, to be completely honest with you, I have to inform everybody that I have not been able to take ANY courses under the "általános" or "angol szakos" heading, but it does not particularly excite me. They will probably have plenty of fun getting it done at TO. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:52 pm 

Yes, it refers to all courses for BTK students.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:51 pm 

Does it mean that we have to take everything in etr (if otherwise not possible, in általános)? Does this apply to other majors as well? I mean I could take everything in English but not all at my other major...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:50 pm 

Seems like yes. But this is another problem I don't know the source of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:48 pm 

So if none of the AM-3xx codes are available to me under the amerikanisztika heading (apparently because of the bug described below) I might as well take them as általános courses and stick a post-it inside the indekszbuk telling them about the problem, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:03 pm 

The TO will have to do it for you, so do write a note about all the irregularities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:27 pm 

There must be something in the good news, because I colud take up my Stylistics course, which was impossible up till now. Otherwise I'm still in trouble with an other one and I have taken it in "általános". Should I write a note about that too, or it does not matter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:11 pm 

The top BTK IT man, Geza Simon, says you should take every course in the ETR, if it's not possible in the normal way, then under the "altalanos" heading.

Apparently it is now possible to take more than one AKN-3xx and ANN-3xx code (I gather this from student comments). I hope this is also true for AMN-3. All's well that ends well. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:23 am 

I don't know whether it is still happening with others but I keep on getting the same message when trying to take up the 312 courses (.52, .76, +.86) "a kurzus felvétele nélkül is elegendo kredited lehet annak tantervi megfeleloje teljesítéséhez" which cannot be taken up in 'altalanos'.

I've had it up to here (*indicates to neck*) so I'm just going to write the blimming note and put it in my markbook. Luckily I won't have to worry about this next semester but I already feel for those who are going to enter these problems (optimistic as I am I somehow doubt that things will be solved in the system by next semester).

Thank you Dr. Szigetvari for all your help, much appreciated. It's very good to know that there is someone who cares, and helps, for the students.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:14 pm 

thank you
I am happy now.
and I am calm too
like a dead horse
I keep on smiling...
smiling...