ELTE SEAS

Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Participants needed for Psycholinguistics Experiment!
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:13 pm 

Dear Students/Academics in Budapest,

My name is James Melhorn and I am trying to find participants for a psycholinguistic study I will be conducting in Budapest. I will be in Budapest from the 5-15 of June and am looking to recruit as many eligible participants as I can. I'm looking for people who are native hungarian speakers but also advanced/fluent in english. The experiment will take approximately 90 minutes and will be conducted on laptop. Dr Peter Svigetvari has kindly offered Room 222 in building A of the SEAS campus (District 14, Ajtósi Dürer sor 19-21) as the location we can use for the experiment. I will be in this place for at least the first week of my stay [6th-10th of June]. Other locations may be possible to arrange, particularly in the evenings and at weekends. There is a payment of approximately 3,500Ft for your time. If you meet the criterion and are interested in taking part please email me at J.F.Melhorn@bristol.ac.uk to arrange an appointment between 5-15 June now. Equally, if you know any friends who are eligible please ask them if they would like to take part or pass their details to me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
James Melhorn