minutes of the 2009-03-17 meeting of
the Department of English Linguistics,
Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest
- Farkas Judit, core member
- Hordós Marianna, core member
- Kiss Zoltán, core member
- Lázár A. Péter, core member
- Marosán Lajos, core member
- Nádasdy Ádám, core member
- Newson, Mark, core member
- Starcevic Attila, core member
- Szigetvári Péter, core member
- Törkenczy Miklós, core member
- Varga László, core member
- Szécsényi Krisztina has sent her apologies.
- The Department has discussed the number of introductory courses in linguistics in the autumn 2009 catalogue of BA courses. These have all been allocated.
- The Department has discussed the possible number of students on the MA tier. The approximate number of students will become available after the submission of BA theses in May.
- Szigetvári has reported back on the administrative side of conducting final exams for BA students, as well as the MA entrance exams at the end of the semester, as previosuly discussed at the Head of Departments' meeting.
- The BA lectures have been allocated. The first MA lecture (Linguistic Theory) to be launched in the autumn semester 2009 has also been allocated (a 4h/week course which will be taught by two teachers), the contents of it touched upon and some preliminary signposts laid down for organising it in the future.
- minutes kept by
- Attila Starcevic
- minutes checked by
- Miklós Törkenczy