Budapest, 1–3 June 2017
Following the success of the first Budapest Linguistics Conference in
2015, we are pleased to announce BLINC 2, which
will take place at Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest from 1
The conference will be hosted by the Department of English
Linguistics in the School of English and American Studies of ELTE.
- Michal Starke: More on the fine structure of case
- Anikó Lipták: Identifying identity conditions in and outside ellipsis: a case study of Hungarian
Call for papers
We invite the submission of abstracts for
talks (30 minutes) on any area of theoretical or
linguistics. We will be using EasyChair for the submission process. For
instructions on how to submit
abstracts and relevant links,
please see the submissions page.
Registration (Now Open)To register, please
go to the registration page and fill out the form.
- Submission deadline: 31
deadline: 9 April 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 2 May 2017
- Registration deadline: 29 May 2017
- Conference dates: June 1-3
For further information contact Mark Newson at newson DOT mark AT btk DOT
elte DOT hu